Creamy Macaroni n Cheese!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, creamy macaroni n cheese!. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Macaroni n Cheese! is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Creamy Macaroni n Cheese! is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook creamy macaroni n cheese! using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Macaroni n Cheese!:
- Take 16 oz Elbow macaroni
- Prepare 4 tbsp butter
- Get 16 oz Velveeta cheese
- Take 2 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- Make ready 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Make ready 4 cup milk
- Make ready 1/3 cup hot sauce
- Make ready dash salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
Instructions to make Creamy Macaroni n Cheese!:
- Cook macaroni for approximately 7-8 minutes in boiling water until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water, put aside.
- Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in a sauce pan. Add 1/2 cup of flour while continuously wisking until mixed.
- Add 4 cups of milk, keep wisking! Bring to a boil for roughly 5 minutes. Be sure to keep stirring as it thickens.
- Add 2 cups of shredded cheddar (I personally enjoy sharp cheddar) and 16 oz of Cubed Velveeta cheese. I used a little less (approximately 12 oz). Stir until melted and mixed well.
- Add salt, pepper, and hot sauce! Mix well.
- Mix cheese sauce and macaroni in a BIG bowl. Grease a large baking dish and add mixture. Top with remaining cup of cheddar.
- Preheat oven to 350. Place dish in oven and cook for 30 monutes. Let sit 10 minutes, serve and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food creamy macaroni n cheese! recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!