Sate Padang Kuah-Kuning🇮🇩 Padang's Satay w Yellow Thick Sauce
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sate padang kuah-kuning🇮🇩 padang's satay w yellow thick sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sate Padang Kuah-Kuning🇮🇩 Padang's Satay w Yellow Thick Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Sate Padang Kuah-Kuning🇮🇩 Padang's Satay w Yellow Thick Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sate padang kuah-kuning🇮🇩 padang's satay w yellow thick sauce using 38 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sate Padang Kuah-Kuning🇮🇩 Padang's Satay w Yellow Thick Sauce:
- Make ready 600 gr Rump Steak beef,slice 1cm thinly, tenderize w acid fruits
- Get then cut into even 1x2x3 cm pieces
- Make ready 300 g beef tongue, slice & cut into 1x2x3 cm
- Get 200 g beef heart, slice& cut into 1x2x3cm
- Prepare 40 Bamboo skewers, soaked in warm water from the kettle for 1 hr
- Take For sauce:
- Make ready 2 tbs rice flour
- Get 1 tbs tapioca flour or maidens flour
- Take 100 mls Water from the kettle
- Take 600 ml beef broth
- Make ready For spicy paste:
- Make ready 8 fresh red chilies
- Prepare 10 shallots
- Get 6 cloves garlic
- Get 4 cm fresh ginger, chopped finely
- Get 3 cm fresh galangal (lengkuas) chop finely
- Take or 1 tsp ground galangal
- Prepare 4 cm fresh turmeric chopped finely or 1 tbs ground turmeric
- Make ready 2 stalks lemongrass, crushed on the white part
- Get 2 tbs whole rounded coriander or 1 tbs ground coriander
- Make ready 1 tsp ground cumin
- Prepare Salt
- Prepare Spices: 2 star anise, 3 cloves, 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- Make ready 1 big white onion chopped finely, fried in oil untill dark brown
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tsp white pepper powder
- Get 1 Curry leaf
- Prepare 5 Kaffir lime leaves or lemon leaves
- Get 4 Bay leaves (daun Salam)
- Get 2 stalks lemongrass, crushed on the white part
- Make ready 1 Tbs Tamarind paste (1 piece kandis acid)
- Make ready 1/2 tsp ground fennel (optional)
- Take to taste Rice Bran Oil
- Take 6 Ketupat cakes(see image)or rice Lontong cut 2.5cm thick
- Take Topped with crispy fried onions:
- Make ready 3 big Onions,chopped finely.In a wok put 1cup of Rice Bran oil,
- Make ready Heat oil on medium heat,then put the onions&stir-fry until color
- Get golden dark brown, remove, set aside
Steps to make Sate Padang Kuah-Kuning🇮🇩 Padang's Satay w Yellow Thick Sauce:
- Put in a blender fresh red chilies,shallots,garlic,whole coriander,salt,star anise,cloves:blend them all into a fine paste.In a large wok put 4 tbs oil,heat the oil in medium heat then saute the paste,ginger,galangal,lemongrass until fragrant.Then put 900ml broth,the meat,fried paste,kaffirlime &bay leaves,cumin,salt.Turn on the heat.Towards the end of cooking, 20' before the meat is tender add the beef tongue&hearts.Cook until water runs out from the meat&the meat is tender.Turn off the heat.
- Remove lifting out the cooked meat,heart &tongue onto a large plate&filter on a colander the Spicy Broth onto a glass bowl.In a small bowl put the Rice flour,Tapioca flour&100ml of water;stir until dissolved.On the stove put a medium pot,pour the mixture into the pot,turn heat on medium:cook keep stirring until thick then pour the Spicy Broth,mix&cook while keep on stirring until combined.Season to taste.Turn off, remove the pot, set aside this thick yellow Satay Sauce for the beef on skewers.
- Insert the pre-cooked beef meat,tongue&hearts alternately into the skewers.With a large pastry brush, rub over the meat with steak fat oil then set aside on a large plate.To those who don't have a Charcoal BBQ can grill the meat on skewers under the grill of a preheated oven, turn the temp on high to 200 degrees Celcius.
- When the guests are coming,place the skewers under the grill,make sure that the fat oil is on all over the meat,keep on looking that the meat dont burn.When the meat is already golden brown cooked on one side then turn the skewers on the other side brushing again with the fat oil on the meat;watch out that the meat aren't burnt! Cook until golden.Remove all the skewers,put into individual plate,which base is covered with a large softened banana leaves&top with Ketupat rice cakes cut into chunks.
- To serve: on a plate, the base covered with banana leaf then top with Ketupat rice cake or Lontong rice (sausage shape)that are cut into chunk pieces. To serve the guests individually: Put 6 skewers on top of the Ketupat or Lontong, then pour the yellow thick Satay Sauce on top of the meat.Topping: sprinkle with abundant crispy fried onions. 😚😋
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food sate padang kuah-kuning🇮🇩 padang's satay w yellow thick sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!